Unreal Patch 227j released

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
User avatar
Rubie-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by Rubie-(DOG)- »

There been no problems like this reporter as far I Know, the best thing you van do is to delete the Unreal.ini and reconfigure your game again on first start.
I have no signature :crying:
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 am

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by gamerz31w »

Also why it's not available in Old Unreal Download Section(still work in progress),but it's still available just only in GitHub and Old Unreal Wiki?
Anyway would you be so kind and explain me in more details,please?
User avatar
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

No. This is OldUnreal's business.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 am

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by gamerz31w »

Oh okay. Whatever you say.
Hyper
FOD
FOD
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:06 am
Location: Middelburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by Hyper »

gamerz31w wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:31 pm Also why it's not available in Old Unreal Download Section(still work in progress),but it's still available just only in GitHub and Old Unreal Wiki?
Anyway would you be so kind and explain me in more details,please?
Unreal 227j has a few major issues. The most important is that RTNP will not properly start when starting a new game from the game menu. Because of this, it has never been officially released. So, 227i is still the official release version, 227j is with some issues and 227k that should have been a quick fix for the 227j issues is taking longer because this is how development goes when it is a hobby project with no hard deadlines.
Alter your reality...forever.

http://www.hypercoop.tk
[url]unreal://unreal.hypercoop.tk[/url]
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 am

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by gamerz31w »

Hyper wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:22 am
gamerz31w wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:31 pm Also why it's not available in Old Unreal Download Section(still work in progress),but it's still available just only in GitHub and Old Unreal Wiki?
Anyway would you be so kind and explain me in more details,please?
Unreal 227j has a few major issues. The most important is that RTNP will not properly start when starting a new game from the game menu. Because of this, it has never been officially released. So, 227i is still the official release version, 227j is with some issues and 227k that should have been a quick fix for the 227j issues is taking longer because this is how development goes when it is a hobby project with no hard deadlines.
For instance as an example even these days nowadays Unreal Gold computer game/video game got some technical issues LEOTCK and Delacroix are my own witnesses at least. It's not like nothing happened. People like me should be allowed to have a feedback not to remove it like in case of Old Unreal Forums. Main Menu of PC game was giberrish and title screen Naaali Castle got black and white textures I mean it.
But of course administrators or even moderators prefer to play dumb and behaving like an ignorants that nothingg really happened.
Hyper
FOD
FOD
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:06 am
Location: Middelburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Unreal Patch 227j released

Post by Hyper »

gamerz31w wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:53 pm
Hyper wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:22 am
gamerz31w wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:31 pm Also why it's not available in Old Unreal Download Section(still work in progress),but it's still available just only in GitHub and Old Unreal Wiki?
Anyway would you be so kind and explain me in more details,please?
Unreal 227j has a few major issues. The most important is that RTNP will not properly start when starting a new game from the game menu. Because of this, it has never been officially released. So, 227i is still the official release version, 227j is with some issues and 227k that should have been a quick fix for the 227j issues is taking longer because this is how development goes when it is a hobby project with no hard deadlines.
For instance as an example even these days nowadays Unreal Gold computer game/video game got some technical issues LEOTCK and Delacroix are my own witnesses at least. It's not like nothing happened. People like me should be allowed to have a feedback not to remove it like in case of Old Unreal Forums. Main Menu of PC game was giberrish and title screen Naaali Castle got black and white textures I mean it.
But of course administrators or even moderators prefer to play dumb and behaving like an ignorants that nothingg really happened.
Except for my little corner at the OldUnreal forum I'm just an user there. I have no role in any OldUnreal forum moderation/admin actions outside of my little corner. Issues with OldUnreal forum mod/admin behaviour should be addressed to the source.
Alter your reality...forever.

http://www.hypercoop.tk
[url]unreal://unreal.hypercoop.tk[/url]
Post Reply