Asking for Permission

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Rubie-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Asking for Permission

Post by Rubie-(DOG)- »

Hello everyone,

I would like to JOIN the Newbies playground [DOG] family again after been away for many years...

I don't have any idea who is still active member from the Clan , maybe there are objections, I would be happy to get up the TAG again and stay around for giving Support to NewbiesPlayground and have fun playing this really Old Game that Unreal has become after 25 years !
I've been Member since 2008 but then left the [DOG] for personal reasons, but NEVER forgot the Clan, as Sparky said "Once DOG Always DOG"
And this just keeps floating in my head after all those years, so yes I've' been DOG since 2008 and never could forget that!

So what you Guys thinking ?

I would be Happy to receive an answer on this forum like in the Old Days where a Discord didn't existed yet :)

Greets,

Rubie
I have no signature :crying:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Asking for Permission

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Hello Rubie!

It is a pleasure to me! Of course you are very welcome to rejoin the -(DOG)- clan!!
Both of us have been collaborating and talking "behind the scenes" for a long time now and your support for Newbiesplayground is superb! You were a -(DOG)-member years before I became a member myself ;) - in past we had a lot of fun playing together on Newbies server, we had our discussions and we also sometimes had different views - but meanwhile we managed to sort everything out and I want to welcome you as a friend back being a member of our family. Yes, as Sparky said - "Once a -(DOG)-, always a -(DOG)-!" - please put on the -(DOG)- tag again!

And: As I already told you - You will be not only a -(DOG)- member and GameAdmin but you will also join the leadership and immediately become FullGameAdmin!

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Hello Rubie and welcome back to the clan. I definitely do not have any objections at all. Thank you for your contributions 😉.
UNREAL
x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

Hey Rubie,

Welcome back to the clan. It's good to have you back man.