i need a little technical help.

POST PLAYING SETTINGS AND SUGGESTIONS HERE
Joker
FOD
FOD

i need a little technical help.

Post by Joker »

Hey guys, heres an interesting story for ya!

I was screwin around on my computer wondering where the editor was, but i couldent find it. so i un-installed my unreal (gold :roll: ) and lost the disk...,... I cried :cry: .

a week later i found it :D so i re-installed it with the editor,witch i couldent understand anyway. but the settings got all messed up.

and now i have a Question, How do i get my mouse scroll to change my weps correctly(i want my weapon to change when i scroll up, and then change back when i scroll down),(instead it changes up when i scroll up or down)
haHaHA!!
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

go to your unreal folder, go to the system folder , find a configuration file called "user",.. open it.

In there u will see a list of all your keyboard keys in alphabetical order and next to those with a function will be what the button does.
find the two below and type what is written here next to it. save the file and close it,...this will sort you out

MouseWheelDown=NextWeapon
MouseWheelUp=PrevWeapon

you may find you only have one of these, no problem, just press enter to creat a new line and add the other one
3dtray-{DOG}-

hmmm

Post by 3dtray-{DOG}- »

how do i find my unreal folder please help iam a little slow :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlondePsycho-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by BlondePsycho-(DOG)- »

smarta@@...lol hehehehe
In ANY tower or tree overlooking YOU!!
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: hmmm

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

3dtray-{DOG}- wrote:how do i find my unreal folder please help iam a little slow :lol: :lol: :lol:
U couldnt find ur BUTT while sitting on it :lol:
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Joker »

thx here was the prob
you may find you only have one of these, no problem, just press enter to creat a new line and add the other one
haHaHA!!