I leave for a few.....

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Cactus
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

I leave for a few.....

Post by Cactus »

and all hell breaks loose? Daisy almost left unreal......turok leaving the best clan ever....an INFILTRATION SERVER!!!.....dogs and cats living together....its mass hysteria!

I know I been a bit MIA the past few weeks....not that anyone noticed :wink: ...but it seems like people are riding high on the tension express 'round here.

Seriously though, what the heck is going on? Has everyone lost their minds or what? I know sometimes things can overwhelm us....even simple things...but everything with a grain of salt, ya know? If people have been playing other games or something, tell us! Please? I know I have been a bit wrapped up in Pirates of the Caribbean online lately. Made some good friends over there too. Part of what keeps me attracted to this game is the people that play on this server. I sincerely look at most of you as the best people I've ever met online. And I hate the thought of losing that simply because someone gets tired of the game (or other players) and needs a break.

Anyhow, thats my 2 cents and I just wanted to throw it out there.
[IMA]turok_um
FOD
FOD

Re: I leave for a few.....

Post by [IMA]turok_um »

Hey Cactus nice to see you back in the server,things happen in life to where you just have to go on,,I left dog but not my friends,,I still play as much as i can for now..
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Woof!
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

(((((((((((((( TJ ))))))))))))))))))

Not going anywhere and neither are you...<g> your one of the few who laughs at my jokes. :D :D :D
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

Sometimes people just gotta do what they just gotta do.... life don't stop there.....
everyone has their own reasons for doing what they "must" do..... sometimes changes are good or for the best.....
there are still ppl here to shoot at lol... and I love doing that...lol "where's my rifle" lol...hahahhahah
no worries dood....life goes on...:):):):):):)