Sickpups server...

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Re: Sickpups server...

Post by Oldsparky »

One thought I had was to change Sickpups to INF weapons, much to my disdain, but I cant play much anymore anyway. So it really doesnt matter what weapons type you use anyway, and then again, maybe the game has ran its course.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Masterman, discussing something does not necessarily enflame a situation (if that were the case perhaps you shouldn't have posted what you did). Obiously since you have been playing longer you are of course all knowing as to the motives behind a every situation. Sorry Louis but sometimes I think age and wisdow trump time on the job and our opinions are just that, opinions.

You didn't even get what you said that was insulting. Here I'll spell it out.
Masterman wrote:Some of these people need to go see a Psychiatrist, or get a life; one of the two, or both.
Sorry you lost your respect for me but if having a desenting opinion and or disagreeing with you caused that loss then that wasn't true respect in the first place. I wager it was more of my tone and/or my kiss this comment. Do you think you're the only smartass that can say whatever he/she wants and not expect a retort?

Sparky, as much as I like the INF weapons I would not like to see Sick's go to INF.

I'll shut up and go to my room now....
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

Personally, I hate CO-OP. That's just me. But that is usually the server I see everyone at, so if I want to pop in and play at Sickpup's and everyone is at CO-OP, well... I go to MM, because there is usually no complaining...
Cactus
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Cactus »

Wow...people thinking that coop has weakened sickpups must be high. Coops players are coop players. They rarely played there anyways. Marv's the only one that was a sickpup regular. The rest of them, far as I can tell, are new dogs that joined BECAUSE of the coop server.

Masterman once again making a mountain out of a molehill. Seriously man.....you need to think before you type.

I realize this is a late reply....but what the heck.
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

I agree. Whenever I pop online, that is where I see most of the action. So, I started playing in MM because COOP is boring. I took a liking to MM because nobody cries and complains in there, and I like that.

Whenever I see players in Sickpups, I always stop in, unless I am getting ready to get back to work.

I think COOP is boring, but clearly other players do not. That is fine, that is their opinion. I just don't have time to burn in my day running around and having little action in a game where I like to see lots of action.