A player from a long time ago, saying hello.

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
daddydoom
FOD
FOD

A player from a long time ago, saying hello.

Post by daddydoom »

You guys might not remember me, but i am the son of a player (daddy_doom) who used to be a regular on your server many years ago. Forgive me if this sounds corny, but this clan and it's server were my first experience playing an online game, and as such, it holds a special place in my memories. Old Sparky was the one who taught me a lot of what i now know about online fps both in terms of codes of fairness and strategy. It's good to see this clan is still going strong after what must be a ridicules number of years, and a lot of you guys are still familiar. So if your server is still up and running, I'm going to reinstall Unreal and hopefully begin playing this game again, at least part time. I look forward to seeing you guys on Newbies Playground :).
GoodOleTaco

Re: A player from a long time ago, saying hello.

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Hi there...well the first thing I want to say..its never corny admiting Newbies is a special place. :mrgreen: How far back are you talking about,,I been around about 7 yrs and dont remember but then again..I forget what I was thinking about 5 minutes ago ;) Always cool to see people come back to this great game and to a bunch of old farts...and fart-ettes. Lol.

You better get to installing amigo. we got 4 servers running. King of the Hill, Co-Op, Monster Mash and Monster Mash Infiltration. We remaining DOGs are spread through out the servers. You will find new memebers Play in the Co-Op and KOTH servers. I play in the MM inf server. ç

Once you install, make sure you download the supercache files to avoid long downloads between maps. If you need any help please let us know. We will gladly get you setup.

Woof Woof!
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Yep I remember and yep were still here. Servers are alive and kicking.
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Hello, Nice to see your gonna start playing again,Newbies was the first server i came into when i first started playing this game,I dont venture into the other servers,Im dedicated to newbiesplayground,Spark taught me everthing i know about the game he just hasnt taught me how to be sneaky like him,(but that comes with age i guess,,,lol). :roll:
Your Canadian Friend