PRETTY SAD

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

PRETTY SAD

Post by turok »

Hey Guys,No one playing unreal anymore,i understand people do have a life and other games but come on we have been a family here for how long?,Just because some people get tired of the game its the people here that have made the game fun,Be nice to see more people in playing then the server sitting empty alot of the times,,I know i go in mm everyday and when i do bob is always saying to me you ready we have alot of good games and no one joins in,So come on guys be the family we always had.. :roll:
Your Canadian Friend
GoodOleTaco

Re: PRETTY SAD

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Sorry I havent been in..with the new baby, new job and these darn earthquakes!!!
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:Sorry I havent been in..with the new baby, new job and these darn earthquakes!!!
Well, of all dogs out there, u got the weakest excuse i've ever seen !!!! :D :D

Kim is right though. But maybe its the time of the year. Sun starting to shine, ppl getting out and stuff.
Can only assure u, i'm still here !

Woofers !!
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

u turd! lol.. Taco hugs for all the doggies. **Woof!!** **Woof!!**
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Flight booked for this Friday 4/16. Do NOT tell me you have to work that weekend. I won't be on 24/7 as I have a lot to do while home but I have definitely blocked out some DoG time :)
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Thats great your going home for the weekend sean,Have missed you in the game,I understand why you havent been in,Mainly was aiming this post at the other players,We have a good clan going here but id like to see more of them playing.Im usually in the mornings as i am working 3 till 11 and alot of times ill go in when i get home.Dont work the weekends so hope you see ya next weekend :D ..
Your Canadian Friend
DaveAnd___
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

Will be in tonight UK time - usual place :) See you there Wevie..
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

I know it wasn't directed at me Kim :) But for now the forum is my only connect to the game,,, although watching CM and BBG the other day was great fun, frustrating but fun. ;)

I'm sitting in the Albuquerque airport right now, waiting for my plane to board. I hope to be on today, later, then in the morning and whenever I can. Have some time to make up. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

I saw Mike (Wisdom) the other day. Nice to see him playing again. Lately I've been hanging in SickPups with a bunch of bots to keep me company, just so ppl can see that there's someone on the server.
Just curious, where do the bot text comments come from? Some of them are pretty horrendous.
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Hey sean sry i missed you,I was in alot on the weekend must of missed you every time.Hope you had a great time being home with the wife,Hope you see you playing soon,Take care
Your Canadian Friend