Heres the puppies

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

yeah, ferrets are clean..................but,.......Trinity.......

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........not so sure ..... :wink:
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Uh Oh...... You better run Googyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........ ;)

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Trinity wrote:exCUSE me~?~ :)

I'll have you know that Frank Burns does NOT smell at all. I smelly ferret is one who isn't kept very clean I guess :). My little guy isn't smelly at all. haha - come to find out a month after i got him that the smell is one reason she wanted to get rid of it :). She must not have kept him clean either cuz I'm VERY smell-picky, and he's all good :).

But, of COURSE I do smell better :)
Trin I had two of these critters - one was Shadow, the other was Scooter. I had to have two, one by itself, well it was just too lonely :( They didn't smell but how do you keep them from crapping in every dang corner of the house!! I had to give mine away I just couldn't take it anymore - Arggghhhh - Guess it would've helped it I would've caged them all the time, but I can't see keeping animals caged up, they should be free....

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

He's not lonely - he has me :). and my kid. he gets tons of attention lol. maybe too much.....

i have the master bedroom of my house which has an attached walk-in closet and full bathrom. I let him roam my room whenever I'm home, I don't let him roam the rest of the apartment cuz I have no clue (especially in the kitchen) how many places he could get out - plus he reminds my mother too much of a weasel, she's not as thrilled with him as my son and I are. :). usually whenver he's awake, he's out.

Corner pooping - now that's fun. Fortunately for me he is very VERY good about going in his box - which is a corner-shaped box. He's so excited, and his previous owners kept him caged more than not - when he's at the other end of the room he doesn't want to run back to the cage, (probobly for fear of the cage door closing) but so far he only poops in the bathroom corner. I was going to get another litter box for that corner - but so far closing the closet door has been fine. He stops what he's doing and goes in the box. My rooms pretty big, he's got play areas set up, habit trails, scratch poles - he has a blast.
ImageImageImage
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

Trinity wrote: My rooms pretty big, he's got play areas set up, habit trails, scratch poles - he has a blast.
can i stay at your place Trin?!?!? :lol:

i promise i'll use a tray too :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Not the 3 D Tray??? I hope - LOL!
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

lol!!!

sure next time you are in the US let me know googz, you can share Franks cage!! :) jk. ;)
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

EEK!! :shock: LOL!
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Why oh Why am I having to sign in everytime I come here?? - Ack :(

GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

yeah, im having that problem too,....

the 'sign me in automatically' function appears to be malfunctioning...

Let us cry on each others shoulders :P
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

go into your internet options and see if tnn is blocked for cookies, you need them.
had that prob b4
ImageImageImage
UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

GOOGZ wrote:yeah, im having that problem too,....

the 'sign me in automatically' function appears to be malfunctioning...

Let us cry on each others shoulders :P
ERROAR< ERROAR< DOES NOT COMPUTE!... :lol:

rolf, that was for a trekkie fan, lol :lol:

PS- Ok, you've cried GOOGZ, quit sniffing her hair! :P
-> UnLeaded <-
UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

Anonymous wrote:EEK!! :shock: LOL!
OK... is it "ACK" or "EEK"? :P
-> UnLeaded <-
UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

'ana'rchist wrote:my sister had two ferrets and they are very ckean creatures so i agree with you trinity 8) :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:
I keep hearing their very musky, kind of like BRUT cologne. If you need cologne I guess you just rub them on your face... :o
-> UnLeaded <-
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Ok I'd like to see that :? You volunteering UL?