Mismatch on stargateLS.uax

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Mismatch on stargateLS.uax

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Was that file changed for jackal's coop specially? Or is it the one from the older version of the mappack? The latest one was Stargate talisman SE, the coopfix one was unofficial and included fixed maps of the old version of the pack. It seems the coop server use both in mixing terms, just wanted to point that out.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Mismatch on stargateLS.uax

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

The uax was fixed because several sounds kept crashing older clients. If I remember correctly there were 11 sounds with a wrong format. We thought about to change the name of the package, but then we also had to change the maps so we kept the original name.
I noticed that there are some fixed maps, but can't say if they are on the server or not.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Mismatch on stargateLS.uax

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

>KamiLunar<-(DOG)- wrote:The uax was fixed because several sounds kept crashing older clients. If I remember correctly there were 11 sounds with a wrong format. We thought about to change the name of the package, but then we also had to change the maps so we kept the original name.
I noticed that there are some fixed maps, but can't say if they are on the server or not.
Thanks for clearing that up, yeah they crash on openal I believe (which isn't that good either, good ol galaxy).

These were the old ones, I believe on the server are both the special edition maps plus some older ones from the unofficial fix of normal edition. Not that it matters though.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959