XBOX Live Game Night

Provided by Sickpup to post about other games.
Forum rules
Post here about other online games
GoodOleTaco

XBOX Live Game Night

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Got the Xbox360 w/Kinect...I was surprised how well it works and how fun the games are.

Of course I owe my wife 1 years worth of paychecks..hhahahaha. But loving my early xmas gift.

Thank you Credit cards for 1 year interest free payments..lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Kinect

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Nice pants :)

U finally get in shape now ?
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

hahahah. I like the pants..lol.

In shape..well yeah, in shape of a watermelon..hahah.

but you do work up a sweat. Yesterday was having fun playing Kinect Soccer..until I hit the couch with my toe..

then it was time to stop..lol!
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:hahahah. I like the pants..lol.

In shape..well yeah, in shape of a watermelon..hahah.

but you do work up a sweat. Yesterday was having fun playing Kinect Soccer..until I hit the couch with my toe..

then it was time to stop..lol!
Well, now u know why mexicans cant play soccer :P
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

..any one Play Xbox360 and are on XBOX Live? Would like to have Live Game night.

Games:
Call of Duty: ModerWarfare
Call of Duty: ModerWarfare 2
Call of Duty: World At War
Halo 3
Gears Of War
Kinect Games

Gamer Tag: MX TacoMan
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

I've thought about getting an xbox but I don't know if I could handle the controller.I'm a mouse/keyboard guy. ;)
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
GoodOleTaco

Re: XBOX Live Game Night

Post by GoodOleTaco »

You know what John...me too...I never liked the controller and how inacurrate it is in FPS games. I had a Wii, PS2 and Xbox1 and didnt play much for that same reason.

but..I kept on wanting to play the games I couldnt play in my Old PC..which would be way to expensive to upgrade to play the modern war games.

I saw I could get the XBOX360 for low monthly pymnts for a year and wife got it for me as an early xmas gift. At first I dislike the controller and all the buttons..but after 2 weeks I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Ive played online with some old co-workers and its pretty fun. I hope you decide to get it. You would love the COD games! I would love to have you on my side while running through Brazi'z Fabelas looking hunting for the local Kingpin/ Warlord or shooting @ rebels from an AC gunship in some Mid-East County

:D :D :D

4gb XBOX360 w/Kinect is about $300 bucks
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Just from experience here lol :)

I wouldn't get modern warfare 2, yeah the single player is fun but as far as i've seen, multiplayer is riddled with hacks. People killing you with these weapons where they shoot bullets from their melee knife, or maybe they will install aimbots, example here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJVe47pi3I first off observe the insane amount of kills from that chopper gunner in such quick time, watch the view switch from player to player, now watch the Tactical Nuke take 11 minutes to go off.

JTag enables you to create your own game scripts as well as some other things, get banned from xbox live? go ahead and unban yourself. It's gotten to the point however where there are so many JTaggers that MW2 is a waste of time online, World at War or the original Modern Warfare is a lot of fun though :)

how about PSN Game Night? :lol: :mrgreen: MAG with teams of 128 people is a lot of fun, too bad its only on ps3, this would make a great pc or even xbox shooter, its still a lot of fun though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwziJeHDoo
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

You will always find hacks and hacker no matter where you go..so I dont worry about it and have fun. But I got MW1 and WaW as well..so..lets get ready to RUMBLEEEeeee..

I might get a PS3 soon..trading in my Wii and an Old pc for one..so we can plan game night for both consoles...and of course..lets not forget.>Unreal Game night..hehe.(gotta make the old one happy :D )
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

My XBox Noob Game Stats and Avatar
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/MX-TacoMan/
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

jdkeller wrote:I plan on getting the xbox and kinect this xmas looking forward to it, thanks for the update taco.
Cool! If you do, get Kinect Sports, we can have a friendly Soccer, or Volleyball match :D :D
GoodOleTaco

XBOX Live Game Card

Post by GoodOleTaco »

John, Did you get it yet? Did you get it yet? Did you get it yet? Did you get it yet? :D :D :D