Re-Structure of Forum-Categories

Features / Requests / Suggestions / Issues
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re-Structure of Forum-Categories

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

as you might have noticed, i added some more categories and moved certain subforums. i hope this helps to get a better overview of our forum ;)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Re-Structure of Forum-Categories

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

WOOF!

I was wondering if we could consider having a specific sub-section for "Unreal Editor".

I realise a section for the editor already exists at Oldunreal, but quite frankly I find that forum a little "toxic" sometimes and I personally would not consider rejoining Oldunreal to make posts and ask questions about the editor over there. :)

If we had an "Unreal Editor" sub-section here on NewbiesPlayground though, I (and others) would be more than willing to ask "noobish" questions here, since we have a great many talented people who map already or know the editor. Nikola, BBG, Leela and Masterkent spring to mind immediately!

I personally would feel more comfortable asking some of my "more naive editor questions" here on Newbies and would not feel intimidated, like I might if I rejoined Oldunreal and asked them there.

I could easily ask my questions in private to these knowledgeable people, but having an Unreal Editor section here would mean that the useful information learned would be "publicly" viewable and thus of more use to more people.

Thoughts?

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

Perhaps a subforum in the UNREAL MAPS, SKINS, MODS and MUTATORS section. The fourm already has quite a few sections.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm I was wondering if we could consider having a specific sub-section for "Unreal Editor".
good suggestion! i added a new forum "UNREAL EDITOR" in the "General Forum Unreal"!
WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Great!

Thanks for agreeing to this!

Now all I have to do is work out which of my questions to ask first; my "stooopid" questions or my "really stoooooopid" questions..... :mrgreen:

Joking aside, I can see why learning the editor could become addictive, even though it is time-consuming and often (for me anyway), "painful".

Any chance you could increase the number of hours in a day to 36 hours Patrick, to give me more time to learn? Or is that beyond a clan-leader's powers? :innocent:

Cheers again!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche