Creature Theories Part IV

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Creature Theories Part IV

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

So I made a Special Weapon Theory Consisting of the Return to Na Pali Expansion Weapons, so now we can talk about the Creature Theories again from Unreal, plus adding Return to Na Pali's two new pests.

Let's do it...

[MAJORITY]

Krall and Krall Elites:
------------------------
It was since after the events of Unreal and Return to Na Pali have the Krall join with some of the Skaarj through their battles, while a few Krall have immigrated to their Post Homeworld, nearing to the Red Moon Prisoner 849 has went to, only to find the APS-Velcrom Members (See Gina Hazard Robert, Prisoner 849 under Character Theories to understand the story). At their Post Homeworld, the Krall found some Necrotis who got captured by their King "Kra'agesh," A Skaarj Krall Lord [Unreal Tournament 2004]. Kra'agesh ordered them to go and help the rest of their fellows and the Skaarj who got captured. Rumors were said that Ice Lizard and Snake-Guardian-Devil were there, as their colleagues by the name of "Venox" and "Dominator" were helping them escape the imprisonment. The Krall population has decreased multiple times throughout their helping to take Ice Lizard and his pals off of the prison from the ship that was slowly drifting from Na Pali. While Other Krall were on their way to helping the others, some renegated against their fellow Krall, going to Xanith-8 was Kra'agesh's severe punishment for the rebellious Krall, and as those rebellious Krall were there, they slowly began to become mutated by the Antidotes that the Necrotis have given to them.

Lesser Brutes, Brutes, and Behemoths:
----------------------------------------------
Brutes, named "Bre'kajar" by the Skaarj, are Genetically Engineered Monsters that came from a planet close to Orion-6X, the Mercenary Homeworld. Although the Mercenaries didn't pay attention to the Brutes, the Brutes themselves went to Na Pali to invade it, but as the Skaarj were there, they have tranquilized them, making them unconcious. The Skaarj then Genetically Engineered the Brutes to make them walking machines with Rocket Launchers stuck to both of their hands.
That led to the Brutes and the Krall being both advantages as Guards to the Skaarj in any area they patrol. The Skaarj also made Lesser Brutes, Brutes, and Behemoths in different missions and environments around them.
Lesser Brutes, or "Bre'okrajas," are the weak small Brutes that are usually found in hot, humid areas of Na Pali, and their missions are to Patrol, Conquer, or even Hold their Positions.
Brutes, or "Bre'xanarjk," are the average leveled Brutes that are usually found in dry, tropical areas, or hot, humid areas like the Bre'okrajas. Their missions are to Patrol, Conquer, Hold their Positions, or make Blitzkrieg-like assaults.
Behemoths, or "Bre'jakraths," are the strongest level Brutes that are usually found in closed cold areas, or Arctic environments, but are rarely found in hot, humid areas. Their Missions are to Patrol or make Blitzkrieg-like assaults.
They eat Corpses, and Nali Flesh.

[MINORITY]

Nymphus Zeridaxos (Spinners):
-------------------------------------
The Nymphus Zeridaxos are gigantic Spiders that act like some sort of Black Widows, they have relations that of Sliths, and usually throw Acidic Fluids by their tails that produce bile juice and add in acids from their stomach, thus making them throw corrosive acids. They rarely bite or use their claws, but they eat and feed on dead bodies of any creature, making the body decay with them, and add in the acids.

Predaturus Sapius (Predators):
------------------------------------
The Predaturus Sapius are Skaarj cousins, since they bite and have the same skin pegments as that of the Skaarj.
They produce slime in their teeth that do a few damages to their victims, thus making it easier for the Predators to defeat their prey, they also feed on them like how the Nymphus Zeridaxos do.

That does it for the fourth Creature Theories, and I hope you liked it.
P.S: Ice Lizard, I only had to add in you and your fellows as that of the making of your clan, if you want me to change it, you're very welcome to tell me, although I only thought of adding it to honor you and your pals. If that disappointed you, my apologies go to you sincerely. :)
Stay tuned for a "Place Theories," "Vehicle Theories," and a third "Item Theories."

Best Regards. :)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Creature Theories Part IV

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon-X!

Thanks for the extended information about Creatures. I really like the name "Nymphus Zeridaxos" for the Spinner. :)
Below is Revision IV of the The Secret Information of Unreal.

The Secret Information of Unreal_Revision4.zip

On a personal note, I am really looking forward to your thoughts on places within Unreal. Will it be about Na Pali in general or will it also be about specific places, like Harobed and Spire Village being settlements for example... ?

WOOF!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

Hey VooDoo! Thanks for the HTML once again, I'll view it after this message.
For the Place Theories, it's going to be both, although it may take a lot of time to do all of them, I would take some that you would ask me to do.

Best Regards. :)

EDIT: Note that I've tagged Prisoner 849's Name on the Krall Section for your information, no problem about that, you can do it anytime since you've taken a lot of time doing all of this. Best Regards Once Again. :)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi again!

Epsilon--X wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm Note that I've tagged Prisoner 849's Name on the Krall Section for your information......

Ok noted. I added the link to Gina: Prisoner 849 from the Krall section. :)
You will see it in Revision 5!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche