An Organization Led By the MatriX Terminator Clan (Concept)

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

An Organization Led By the MatriX Terminator Clan (Concept)

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X Antecedent Delta Tangent 083 -(DOG)- Here!

So basically, I wanted to show you a concept made by me of course, and yes, you read it, a new organization that is basically canon to the backstory of the name Antecedent Tangent 083.

The Psi Organization is an organization led by the MatriX Terminator Field Marshal, Psi-KV 132 Antecedent Korvakov Reaper.
It costed 57 Billion Serxa (MatriX Currency) to make this organization.

Psi's main goal was to make an organization that can be the base of the military corporations, which means it would be a multi-military organization plus an organization that helps to rupture the sinister actions taken by other corporations that could ruin the world easily.
Psi Organization (Ψ).png

The Psi Organization was the main funding organization of the Earth after Liandri Corporation and Izanagi Corporation, and the biggest organization found by Liandri and Izanagi.

It was involved with trading events without causing depression on money.

Of course like the Liandri and Izanagi Corporations, The Psi Organization has its own forces, and each force has the same banner, with different colors indicating which intention.

It involves:

Regular Forces:
Military Forces of Psi Organization.png
Navy Forces:
Navy Forces of Psi Organization.png
Air Forces:
Air Forces of Psi Organization.png
Special Forces:
Special Forces of Psi Organization.png
Spatial Forces:
Spatial Forces of Psi Organization.png

Each Military Force was established either on the same year, or different years.

Regular Forces - 12th of August 2138

Navy Forces - 26th of August 2138

Air Forces - 6th of April 2139

Special Forces - 23rd of June 2139

Spatial Forces - 1st of January 2140

Strangely enough, the Psi Organization is one of the only three Organizations to make each military force NOT on time, the other two being Alpha Corporation and Omega Storm Organization. The reason being Psi-KV's savings of Cerxa that helped him establish the Military Forces, because if he were able to pay all of the Cerxa Money, he would have only a few amount of money to fund the Organization.

The logo found on the regular banner of the organization is much more different than the one found on the Forces, by which the regular banner has two fork-like blades having their point to a side that goes from down to up, while the military forces have them up to down.

This is actually an intention by Psi-KV to show that the regular logo is the manufacturing logo and how it describes that it can help slow down problems by going down then upwards by the two blades, which is the "innocent-mode."

The Military Forces' Psi logo has the two blades going up to down because of how fierce the factions are, "combat-mode."
Like a sword's sharp point.

I hope you did enjoy my little concept of the Psi Organization and I think I'll make a backstory involving me and Faith (Gamma).

EDIT: The name was changed so that it doesn't sound menacing, and there's another fact I forgot to add about the Psi Organization.
+ The Banner used for the Forces symbolizes the three things:
- The Lightning Bolts which give the meaning of the "Citizen and the Government's Power."
- The Hexagon Ring that symbolizes the protection from Citizens, Marines, Police, and the Government alike, regardless of color.
- The Psi Logo which has the two blades going Up ---> down symbolizes the perilous fierceness of the Organization's Military Personnel.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: An Organization Led By the MatriX Terminator Clan

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Wow I honestly got scared at first before realizing that was fiction. I read the title.

I thought it had something to do with the player "MatriX" that used to go around.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: An Organization Led By the MatriX Terminator Clan

Yikes! I didn't realize that the title was menacing for a concept like this!
Good thing you made me realize that.

WOOF!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: An Organization Led By the MatriX Terminator Clan (Concept)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Yea the Concept in the title makes it giveaway now. But honestly, there have been a lot of bad things happening in the community in the past, packs of scriptkiddies etc so I thought this was some new group suddenly surfacing like that.

I've been through some worst of it, I mean some insane server admins would go as far as to corrupt your data using a hacked up server mod. There are provisions these days to not make that possible or easy, but I'm talking of the time when nephthys was still strong and before that.

There were also jokers like zeke who's pick a random player, mess up his config file so each time he'd try to move forward he'd say some profanity and for example send those players to newbiesplayground servers. They were victims, but nobody could know. It's kinda like when Joker in The Dark Knight masks the hostages as being the abductors while the tied up people are not truly tied up and are the bad guys...

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Oh Dear, that's not nice...

Why would Zora do this? Create a tool that ruins the community more than help it?
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I don't think you understood. Nephthys was against the exploits. But it couldn't stop these ones that happened when you entered some server. New measures had to be made against that and some people who introduced these measures were getting shunned, at the time at least, by oldunreal, officially by worry of breaking compat with 227 patches.

Nephthys stopped attacks all kind of denial of service and other exploits against servers, but the other side of abuse, bad servers against clients was mostly a battle of underground...

For that matter I partook in that. I even once started wearing the name "Batman of Unreal", much to many people's laughter.
EDIT: It did not help though that the guy who was actually active in making "reverse the polarity" files that helped against the exploits directly by turning the "forcecommand" against the source, was actually uncle of MatriX, the guy I thought this thread was about.
And in that one instance, well he was protected by another admin at ou. I don't think he's around right now but this was the actual start of a long term conflict that had me first seen "silently" banned around 2010, then I got unbanned in 2015 or so and freshly the start of this year banned again, for obviously different reasons, but just so you know, there is a reason why I behaved certain way especially after my return...
you know what tends to happen when they push a good guy too far
Last edited by Leo(T.C.K.) on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Aha, I see, perhaps I took Nephthys the other way around, I have seen it, but I thought it was a harmful tool for Unreal.

"Batman of Unreal" may sound cryptically funny to me, but I guess that's your choice of name.

My concentration on Education and Examinations may have led to my misunderstanding of Nephthys. *Face palms to himself for his stupidity*.

WOOF!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I edited my last post to say a little more.

Either way, I suppose Nephthys has been potrayed as "harmful" because it actually protects more against some server attacks than the current line of OU patches and it doesn't work of course if you install it on 227 because Nephthys was released for the classic versions. And it was the only solution against all these problems. JCoopZ1 is still either tied to nepthys or 227, but not standalone, because it was the only possible option at the time.

And Zora refused to continue supporting Unreal under the OU patches. So there you go, she made nephthys for other unreal engine games instead which really needed it.

EDIT:
btw you might also find funny that I used to go with the clan tag "Corac", meaning Clan of rebels against crackers. And I had only like two members other than me there. For a limited time only.

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Ah I see, so perhaps I was a bit right, but not absolutely right.

Again with the names, I never thought someone would name themselves with their tag "Corac."
By the way, I ever wondered what does "T.C.K." stand for in your name.
No it's not something bad, just curious.

WOOF!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

That's a secret and not a real clan tag. ;)

And I was named at the time Leo(T.C.K.) Corac} or something like that so I had really extra long name then.