The Return of Xangent II

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

The Return of Xangent II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

How is everybody doing? I missed you all so much! My inactivity was due to exams and some personal issues, but I finally got rid of the exams today! :D

Anyway, I have both good news and bad news, so let’s start with the good news!
Since I am already complete with my exams, I get to take Sunday off with the other usual two days that are off. (Respectively, they are Friday and Saturday).
This’ll be a stupendous opportunity to meet everyone on any server ever! Yahoo!

The bad news is that I cannot go to the Basketball training due to a problem concerning my left foot on the ankle.

I’ve been competing with my group against 7-8 groups on the field for each captain to see who’s the fastest group, and I agreed to take the risk. As soon as the whistle sounded, I ran with all my speed. Of course all groups were astonished about my speed, and my coaches were satisfied too. What they didn’t know about, however, is that my foot cracked (not literally crack, but crack as in when you’re stretching and your body makes you feel better by getting rid of the pain) two times. One of them was in the middle of running (I didn’t feel it, nor did I feel the pain) and the second time was at the end of the training (the pain was pretty intense, and I felt the crack). It was too darn painful that I had to adjust my foot and softly fix it myself before walking slowly.

After a week, I felt too cocky because my foot felt better, and I (cretinously) went for the training again, the first two days and my foot was doing okay, but it hurt the third time, causing me to halt the training until I go to a doctor to get my foot checked.

Nevertheless, I am doing fine. I await to crack the skulls of the Skaarj! :D

Best Regards,
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- :)

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: The Return of Xangent II

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Welcome back Seif,

Sorry to hear about your foot trouble but glad you are doing fine. I hope your poorly foot is not stopping you from walking properly because that would be a ggggrrrr!

EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:02 pm I await to crack the skulls of the Skaarj! :D

Please choose a FlakCannon to do this with and not your feet..... :Drogar-BigGrin:

Best wishes.

WooF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: The Return of Xangent II

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

What's wrong about walking improperly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wippooDL6WE
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959