The Blessing of an Old Friend

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

The Blessing of an Old Friend

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

I have been going through stress...
Today marks the last day of school, and we're having the mid-year vacation started. I felt more rested than ever; however, I had to go through fear and anger. I was anxious of losing my aunt who is unfortunately diagnosed with breast cancer, and I keep praying that the cancer in her will be devastated. I was also angry because a former colleague I trusted from 8-9 years ago started to betray me with jokes. He started calling me names that I wish I would NEVER hear, and I warned him to stop this cretinous act, but he insisted to do that to get on my nerves.

I have been patient with the massacre that I witnessed myself, and I was internally chanting "Get out of this massacre! I do not deserve to be treated like some type of filth in the ground!" I keep praying to God that everything will be alright, and I patiently wait for an answer. Fortunately the Almighty himself provided me a path I began to feel blessed in.

Remember the post "2018: The Year of Partial Disappointment" that involved a person whom I called as "Selina" in order to respect her own privacy and that she didn't want to talk with me anymore? She returned back to me to start a new page in order to become an essential best friend like how she is now, and I never felt more happy than when a person really returns back to make your day better without they even notice. I told her everything about the stress, and I told her that she plays an essential role in making someone smile. She relieved me from this massacre by a surprise I didn't really know would happen, and I am happy that this surprise happened.

I will always thank God himself first before thanking my best friend.