Further Plans (Theories and a Manual)

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Further Plans (Theories and a Manual)

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

As you all know, I am famously known for my theories regarding Unreal. I enjoy sharing all my thoughts on what Unreal serves with inventory, location, creatures, and more to imagine what they could do more. As a matter of hard work before school (and I'll try my best in this opportunity), I'll be having ideas about my theories. The following plans will take a long time, but guaranteed for my love of this game:

- Further theories will have the standard table that identifies the inventory, enemy, or even location. This also applies to older theories.
- Old theories will be edited from the simple thoughts to much advanced thoughts about them. Which means that the Flak Cannon will have more background. Also, theories with short paragraphs (due to some thoughts dissolving quickly) will have more background information. E.g. the Dampener that only included the materials and no relevant background.
- Creatures with more than one variant (such as the Skaarj) will have backgrounds about ranks. For example, the Skaarj Scout will have a separate background, and the Warrior will also have a separate background, and vice versa.

However, this won't be it, I will also make my own manual about Unreal and Return to Na Pali that will be inspired a little bit by the original manual shipped by Epic Games. This will include some (or most elements) from my theories, so this manual is rather of an aesthetic with many information and should not be taken as the real manual. Unless if these theories contain interesting information that might be later used (if there's a true possibility).

I'll work on these by my own, and if you'd like to help (by which I don't ask for help because I can do these myself) I'm okay with that. :)

Best Regards,
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- :)

WOOF, WOOF, and Beyond!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Osiris
FOD
FOD

Re: Further Plans (Theories and a Manual)

Post by Osiris »

Very interesting friend!

I will follow it with enthusiasm :)
Olé!