I don't know

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

I don't know

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I don't know what's the point of me posting this honestly, but there was a civil court very recently about dispute of ownership and they decided that this place now belongs to a new owner and the court ruled we have to move out in a month even though this comes still during the crisis of its aftermath and they do not care if they'll have to put us out on the street or that due to the crisis there was a loss of employment etc, they do not care do not compensate its completely the opposite what the government and the media are saying that "nobody will get homeless because of the coronavirus pandemic" etc...

******** had to censor myself

This just comes also when I was making the most progress on Unreal PSX in years also, speaking of that I'm not sure if I posted here already the news about a new team member (well the only constant one besides me right now as it is) JackHonda who I'd like to give the rights to lead the project should something happen to me, because the previous two candidates ended up disappointing me and yrex wouldn't have continued and didn't continue without my presence or continue at all.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959