DOG Membership

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
WidowMaker
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

DOG Membership

Post by WidowMaker »

Hi all! I humbly request the honor of of being a member of DOG. Whenever I'm online and on one of your servers, I notice good Team play and cooperation. I enjoy this very much. If you would have me, I am very much a team player, don't mind running around as a gopher sucking up weapons to toss to another player low on ammo/weapons, mostly when they dropped in at middle or near end of map. I'm an old fart, 53, guy, live out in the boonies on my girlfriends farm. (Horses, Peafowl, chickens, Nigerian Dwarf goats, mini pot belly pig, and of course a couple of outside mouser cats). Alrighty then, thats my story and request. Hope to hear back from you one way or the other. Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,
WidowMaker.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: DOG Membership

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

welcome WidowMaker!

nice to see your interest in joining the -(DOG)-clan! it's a pleasure to me to welcome you to our family! please make sure that you read about our server-rules and -(DOG)-code. to let other players see about your wish joining the clan, put on the -(PUP)-tag for a while! you'll receive further notice here, as soon as you may switch to the -(DOG)- tag! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
WidowMaker
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by WidowMaker »

Thank you very much! I'm a very proud -(PUP)- :)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Please put on the -(DOG)-tag! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]