My current situation

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Osiris
FOD
FOD

My current situation

Post by Osiris »

Hello, I am Osiris.

I write this as a way to, certainly, vent my problems ... or well, take it as you want.

I have not had a good run lately, health problems, death of my dog ​​(which affected me too much, and I think another is on the way to death) ...

It's sad, I know life is like that, but hey, let's say I just don't want to or don't want to accept it.

Now, things go wrong, because, almost a month ago, my mother tried to commit suicide at dawn, when I left a cutter on the table because I was fixing the house, cleaning, and for a moment I trusted myself. My mother takes quite strong antidepressants, has heart problems, and suffers from acute fibromyalgia. Now, my sister, 23 years old, almost invalidated for her whole life with two bad operations in the spinal cord, making it impossible to walk for more than 10 minutes, being the only one available for everything.

My mother was admitted to mental health (I don't know how it will be said in your countries) and my sister and I were alone for a few days until she returned home, with twice as strong treatment. For the economic issue I can not complain, but still ... money does not solve everything.

In my head from the beginning of everything that happened until today, several negative ideas have passed me, such as suicide. I have cried several times, I feel like being alone ... etc. It seems to me that the latter is a depression but I'm not sure.

Little by little I am turning off mentally, but hey, there are people who still help me a lot, like nikola, voodoo, strategy, serpentine ... etc, people I don't want to name also because of the privacy issue.

Well, I just wanted to talk a bit about all this with you because you are like my second family.

See you friends.
Olé!
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: My current situation

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

this is really sad to hear, Osiris!
don't give up - try to look ahead in a positive way although it is not easy for sure!

all the best wishes!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
mrc333777
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by mrc333777 »

dude, life is but a learning experience and what you make of it. i know it can be hard at times, but if you keep your head up
and try to make the best of whatever is going on, later in the future you will look back and think it was not so bad after all.
people with health problems is just a fact of life and there is not much that can be done about it but try to deal with the
situation and make it better. death is a part of life as well and there is nothing anyone really can do about that.
not sure what else to say but from my experience i have learned to cope with every day things of the nature and move on.
prayer helps as well if your into that sort of thing, it has helped me many times. i will keep you and your family in my prayers.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

well said MrC!
hopefully that will help you a bit, Osiris.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]